By unlocking your business’ accumulated equity,
Asset-based Lending makes additional working capital available to you.
USE YOUR BUSINESS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH HELP FROM EBF
Asset-based Lending, much like Invoice Factoring, is a form of alternative financing and allows you more flexibility with the capital that it makes available than standard business credit. Asset-based Lending can be used in conjunction with Invoice Factoring to offer higher amounts of capital to you.
In comparison to traditional business loans, Asset-based Lending, much like Invoice Factoring, is a form of Alternative Financing which allows you more flexibility with the capital that it makes available.
Asset-based Lending can be used in conjunction with Invoice Factoring to offer more working capital through our blended financing solutions
Asset-based lending frees up business cashflow by providing you with a loan facility, using your business equipment as security.
Because a lender can mitigate risk through these kinds of securities, Asset-based Lending is one of the most affordable forms of Alternative Finance.
- Asset-based lending provides access to capital that may not be available through traditional lending methods, such as bank loans. At EBF, we focus on the value of the collateral rather than our customer’s creditworthiness, making it a viable option for businesses who have been turned down by traditional lenders.
- ABL provides more flexibility than traditional lending, allowing businesses to borrow against a variety of assets. This can include inventory, equipment, and real estate, which can help businesses to meet their financing needs without having to sell assets.
- Because of the way that ABL is structured, we are able to offer exceptionally favorable terms. We are proud to say that we are amongst the most affordable ABL lenders in Canada, offering value beyond that typically found with Asset-based Lending.
- Asset-based lending can provide working capital for businesses to invest in growth opportunities, such as expanding into new markets, launching new products, or hiring new employees.
- Our flexible team specialize in creating tailored solutions for your business. This can include the loan amount, interest rate, and repayment schedule.
- ABL can provide quick access to funds, which can be important for businesses that need to take advantage of time-sensitive opportunities. This can include buying inventory at a discount, acquiring a competitor, or investing in marketing campaigns.
At EBF, we strive to amplify the benefits of Asset-based Lending by providing the most affordable, most flexible terms on the market.
Our Account Managers will work with you to understand your needs and ensure that the solution we provide speaks to your unique needs and ensures the long-term success of your business.